"Winning Is Not Everything, But Making The Effort To Win Is" -Vince Lombardi
Texas City Bengals is a newly formed youth football, cheer and drill organization. Our organization will have 5 youth football teams along with a cheer and drill team. Our players, cheer and drill teams will consist of youth residing in and around the Texas City area. As an organization, our mission is to provide an opportunity for our young participants to improve their knowledge, understanding and skills of the game, while instilling life lessons in discipline, teamwork, leadership, sportsmanship, perseverance and honesty; which they will draw upon into adulthood.
We would like to provide these children with advanced training during practices with experienced coaches to improve their knowledge of safe, fun and winning football, cheer and drill. Texas City Bengals Youth Organization will teach each player, dancer and cheerleader to respect the game, establish good work ethic and to play and work hard to reach our ultimate goal of winning the Gulf Coast Premiere Football League Super Bowl, Dance and Cheer competitions.
Dates & Agendas
- July 12th 9am – 12pm Carlos Garza Park GCPFL football camp Flag – Seniors
- July 26th 10am – 2pm Texas City Bengals football camp behind high school
- July 28th 6pm First day of practice at Bay Street Park
- Aug 2nd Mandatory weigh in League City times TBA
- Aug 9th 9am – 4pm Cheer camp Universal Gym
- Aug 30th Bengals First game Carlos Garza Park 8am